Sunday, July 10, 2011

Pre-4th of July Celebrations

I am going to need to do a few posts, because I accidentally took too many pictures last weekend when I went to Utah. I'll start first, with the pre-4th of July celebrations that I went to with my sister, Mel's family. It was so fun! It started with a bike parade, and then they did some fun games and had prizes, and also had breakfast and some cool patriotic acts (singing, poems, stories etc).




Riding standing up!



Wakey Wakey Beckam!


Getting ready for the big parade


Kyler's so excited!


Jaden is... too? :)


Wow! Ka-Chow was there!!! (That's what the boys call him)


Some people even rode segways :)


Mel's Fam - what a good looking bunch!


Jaden and Kyler being so silly


Jaden doing a gunny sack race - nice biff!


Sweet game!


Baseball face-paint


Cute mommy!


FIREWORKS!



Mel and I had to copy of course1


Pin the beard on Uncle Sam


Hello Beckam! What a doll!


Beckam loves aunt Mindy


Me and Ky


Me and Beckam


Me and the boys :)

What a fun morning!!! More to come soon!

1 comment:

Jennie and Dalin Nelson said...

looks like so much fun! i love the parade that they do. there was more activites their this year than last year! looks so fun! jfnxv /.,ewwu