Mindy and I woke up, got ready and went to Lagoon ALL day on Friday the 1st. We go about once every year. Dad couldn't come because of his shoulder inury, he was getting surgery when we were screaming on rides... we sure did miss you dude!!! But we had a TON of fun! We went on all the rides we loved more than once, I think we went on Wicked 7-8 times, and then we went on the Sky Coaster twice!!! We also spent a few hours at Lagoon-a-beach in the middle of the day, which was so fun!
This (above) is the sky coaster. It costs extra, and is SOOo worth it! See the two tall towers? Ya... they pull you up one of them in a harness, I believe it's 150 feet. Then you pull a rip chord, and free fall about 8 seconds and then fly across the park! It is such an adrenaline rush!!! So so fun! Mindy and I love this ride so much :) Enjoy a video of someone else on the ride, we didn't take our cameras into the park.
Video of the sky coaster - Sky Coaster @ Lagoon!
Here's a snapshot from Google of the ride, Wicked. Goes straight up and down to start - SO fun! Also a major rush :) I love rollar coasters!!! Thank you to mom and dad for letting us go!!!
That night, Mindy and I had tickets to go to the Stadium of Fire in Provo, UT. David Archuleta was performing (so, of course I had to go... no brainer!), as well as Brad Paisley... who is super Hott!!! It was a very fun show!
So many people put out blankets in the morning to save spots to watch the fireworks that night. So many!!! Pretty cool pic huh? And Mindy looks so cute :)
BRAD PAISLEY TRUCK!
With me too!
FINALLY!!! From INSIDE the stadium! haha
Didn't buy any shirts, etc, but they were selling David shirts/sweatshirts, and Brad Paisley shirts/hats, etc. Taking a picture is ALMOST like buying them anyway :)
Our seats were pretty dang awesome!
Hello Mindy Windy!
Above is a video of two of the guys who skydived down to the field, the last guy had a flag too!
So many dancers
DAVID!!!!! :) EEEEK!
We had so much fun! It was totally worth it!

1 comment:
love the skydivers coming down! so fun!! wish i was there! bbbbsg\\]
yysxtgffdg
Post a Comment