Sometimes I feel like I live in the woods. There are really quite a lot of trees surrounding our house, but every morning I seem to get woken up by a bird-town-meeting of sorts. I recorded one of their meetings so you could hear how loud they are :) They were louder before I got my camera out, they must have been wrapping things up because about 5 minutes later, they were scattered! So crazy!!!
For FHE this past week, our ward was invited up to the Starlight Mountain Theater to see The Wizard of Oz. I don't particularily like that movie/play but this was free, I'd never been to Starlight before and I love Wicked, having seen that recently, so I wanted to see it with my new perspective from that play. Overall it was fun to be there, the company I was with made it worth it - the play.... not the best one I've ever seen :) There were some funny parts though, and the dog playing Toto was ADORABLE, I wanted to take him home, and I'm pretty sure everyone in the audience wanted to as well. It was a fun night though (MUCH colder than I anticipated!!!). Here's some pictures of the stage/outside/people there. It was so pretty up there!
It's so blurry, but this is Brooke, me and Miriam - friends that I met in my ward
Mindy was there too!
Just some silly pics
Mindy's on the right side - kind of pointing at me - can you see her?
Here's Mindy and I today before church - we're so cute! Mindy was also asked to teach for Relief Society today (Lesson 35 on Obedience). She was so nervous (actually... I was more nervous for her and am very happy it's all over! Sheesh!!!), but did an AMAZING job! Go Mindy!
So, notice in the above picture how straight my hair is - it was just as straight last night.... so last night some friends and I went to a BBQ/Bonfire thing. We jumped on the trampoline, had bum wars, swung on the tallest swing ever, played volleyball, snacked, played Uno.... anyway. The point of the story is that by the time I got home last night (2:00am)... this morning, I took a picture of my hair - this is what it looked like!!!
Yep - it's gross, but I sweated enough (it did rain a little bit... I'm sure that contributed the most... er...) that my hair went curly! hahaha, so funny.
So, I've also been looking for my wedding dress... for my future wedding - just for fun. This is my favorite one I've seen so far. :)
HAPPY FATHER'S DAY TODAY!!! LOVE YOU DUDE!!!



2 comments:
we are so dang pretty =)
I love that wedding dress!
Post a Comment