Random updates on this post :)
Went to Utah a few weeks ago - Mindy got home from the Ukraine! Yay! Welcome home Mindy Windy! We were so lucky, mom and dad got me, Mindy and Christian tickets to see Les Miserables at the Capitol Theater in Salt Lake City. IT WAS AMAZING!!!!! Thank you mom and dad so much!!!
Also got to see my newest adorable nephew Beckam!!! He loves me and I love him so much too!!!! Isn't he so sweet????
Cute pic with me, Mindy and my nephew Kyler - Beckam's older brother :) one of them!
I made a sign for Mindy - she was so excited to see it when we finally got home to BOISE! :)
It's so fun to go to church WITH someone! Mindy and I on her first Sunday back, we looked so cute :) My awesome friend Rachel cut our hair in Utah and we both loved our haircuts!
This particular squirrel loves my backyard - he is constantly hopping around and burying his peanuts under our slide and by our trampoline. We have little holes all over where he digs and digs it's so funny! Silly squirrel! :)
Mom and dad went out of town this weekend to California to visit my brother and his wife and their kids. So Mindy and I were on our own for a few days. We made a delicious breakfast-for-dinner - yummy!!! Chocolate chip pancakes (made from scratch I might add), bacon, and sausage.
Yesterday our stake did Paint The Town - I have never done this before, it was actually really fun! Look how many cars there were to help! So many!!!
I had paint all over me, thanks to Mindy and a friend we met there haha - this paint on my arm looked like a vampire bite :) tee hee, so I may or may not be a vampire now!
Yep - I'm doing another quilt - for my sister Mel. She provided the jeans, my mom traced the squares, and I cute 192 squares so far! Probably about 15 more and then we can start sewing!
So, that's my update for the past few weeks!


2 comments:
so fun!!!!!!
ha i loved all the stuff about me and you =) we are so cute! lol
Post a Comment