One of my most notable accomplishments during 2011 has been passing my Social Work exam - I am now a licensed social worker in Idaho! My parents got me this awesome frame to put my license in, so I feel very professional now :) Thanks Mom & Dad!!!
So, this morning when I woke up and looked at the paper, it showed a picture of the Shoshone Falls, and talked about how the water is so high right now from all the rain we've been getting. The article also mentioned that the falls are 212 ft. higher than Niagra Falls and are sometimes called the Falls of the West. I have been to Niagra Falls before, and they were AMAZING! I loved going so close, and wish I could have gone around and closer here, but these falls were so beautiful!!! It was raining pretty hard for the first 1/2 of our visit. Combine that with all the mist coming off the falls and I was quickly soaked. However, the trip (2 hour drive each way) was well worth it! Thanks for going with me dad!!! What a fun spontaneous adventure for Saturday!

Had to hold the umbrella with two hands so it wouldn't blow away!
Of course I needed a picture of the shoshone falls rock :)
Where I took the first few pictures from
The nature around the falls was just as beautiful! So green and beautiful!
Cool tree trunk on the park
Saw this on the way out :)
And the BEAUTIFUL Twin Falls, ID Temple was very visible on the way in and out, so of course I needed to get a few pictures
I thought this was a cool effect - remembering where I've been - looking in the past as I head out to my future... something like that
Dad took this one of me and the spire/Angel Moroni
All in all, it was so fun to go, even though I drove through a lot of rain, my dad and I had so much fun! What a great Saturday!







4 comments:
love the pics!!! they are so good!!! i love the one with the temple i nthe background! so cool! how fun! i love the shoshone falls!
oh my gosh sounds like so much fun! i remember when dad and i did that! the falls were no where as big as they were in your pictures. thats super cool!
Congrats on getting your license! That looks like such a fun weekend. Your pictures are beautiful!
Post a Comment