This is a little late - but about 2 weeks ago..? or 3?, my mom and I went to Utah to drop off our Van that my older sister Mel and her family were buying. It was so fun to go and see them and my cutie pie nephews - Jade and Kyler! Here's some fun pictures from the trip ... next time I need to get in front of the camera a little more than behind it haha - enjoy the pics!
PS - MY SISTER MEL JUST CALLED US AND TOLD US SHE'S BEEN ADMITTED TO THE HOSPITAL TO HAVE HER BABY!!!!! So excited to see nephew #11!!! Congrats Mel & Christian and boys!
5:03pm update - MY SISTER HAD HER BABY!!!!!!! Congrats!!!
Run, Kyler, run!
Run, Jaden, run!
Look at those soccer skills!!! He is an amazing soccer player already!
This playground was so fun! I love the pictures I got from it!
Wow! A smile for the camera??? AMAZING!
Another smile?? What the? :) Cutie pies!
Oh, there's the silly face :) more to come too!
Mom & Mel
Awesome thumbs up Jade.... haha
So proud he climbed up there all by himself
Love that face!!!
Seriously, these boys are little monkeys!
Are my nephews really monkeys?... I think so!
Mom (Grandma) and I took Jaden and Kyler to get some ice-cream from McDonalds - I think they enjoyed it :)
AND THEN - My nephew is turning 6 ont he 24th, and being the awesome nephew that he is, decided that he would want a HARRY POTTER BIRTHDAY PARTY! What a stud! Well, my sister found this awesome website telling her how to MAKE wands with paper, elmer's glue and hot-glue. I told her I wanted to try it out and I'd tell her if it worked. Well, I decided to make them all, and I colored the first one just for kicks. The kids at the party are going to be coloring/painting their own, but here's mine!!! They turned out awesome!!!
1 comment:
love this update!!!!!! i want to make one for taelin
Post a Comment