Sunday, April 10, 2011

Goodbye!

Taelin has started jabbering lately, and it is the most adorable thing ever!!! He would only do it though if you asked him if he wanted to do something, and he said yes, and then I would ask him to tell me a story :) I can't get enough of it! See for yourself.


Taelin's favorite thing is to swing! This was his last night in Boise, so we just did whatever he wanted to do. 


Of course he wanted Grandpa to take him on a ride in the wheel barrow


Wow, 4am sure comes fast! Getting ready to go to the airport :( I didn't want to say goodbye to Jennie or Taelin :(


Taelin always looks great in a picture.... me?... well, it was 4am!!! Give me a break! haha. Last picture with my little Tay tay


Last picture with Grandma


Last time to point while Grandma was holding him


Everyone together! So fun.... and sad. Bittersweet moment.


Taelin is so lucky to have awesome grandparents!


All of us together


Jen and Tae going through security - BYE!!! They should be there by now, but I miss them so much!!!



I was so lucky to have been able to live at home for the few months that Jennie and Taelin did too. I love they both so much, and I hope Taelin won't forget his aunt net!

1 comment:

Jennie and Dalin Nelson said...

What a good post! It's crazy to think that only a week ago I was with you guys. I miss you guys and love you lots. No worries taelin won't forget you. And taelin said duck today/) and is talking more;)