I'm not sure there's any sound in the world better than a child laughing. For example:
Taelin has also learned a new skill this week! Here he is showing it off!
Taelin loves Grandma SOOO much! He also loves to look out the windows with her
And he's so cute, have I mentioned that???
I had an interview and got some new pants for it, fun!
I've always wanted to make a jean quilt. I made an attempt a few years ago but it didn't last long. This time I cut all the squares and sewed them together in 1 week! Here's a few pictures of its progression
After I cut them all out I stacked them and then ironed them all! It took quite a while
Then I laid them all out in the pattern I wanted. Here's the final un-sewn product!
All sewn together AND with a 2 inch border, phew! It was pretty hard. I think it's a really cute design.
There it is up close, what do you think? Now all I need to do is tie it with the batting in and then sew it up. We're waiting to set up the quilting thingy and tie it until there's not a 1 year old running around :) He would probably LOVE to 'timber' it once it's set up haha - so that is to come!
Taelin has been so happy and silly lately! He was being so funny and put his shirt over his face haha
Those are my high heels. Jennie asked Taelin if he wanted to take them to bed with him... here he is saying 'ya'!
As you can see, Taelin occupies a lot of my time and camera use :) He's just so entertaining and silly and cute! I can't help it!
I really am so blessed to have amazing family and nephews. There's nothing better, I swear! I'm so luck to live at home for the little while that I have at the same time as my sister Jennie and her baby Taelin. I'll miss them so much when they're gone!


No comments:
Post a Comment