First, it has been snowing on and off all weekend, it's so weird! But here's one of the pictures I got of it
My mom got that cutie shirt and the black pants she has on for Christmas and went to a wedding reception, so she finally wore them for the first time! They both look so good!
THEY GOT HERE!!! They had so much energy and decided to jump back and forth over grandpa, doing awesome ninja moves. Wow they are talented!!!
Jaden -
Kyler -
On Saturday we spent a few hours at Planet Kid, which was totally awesome! Me and my nephews took some pictures on our way there. Me and Kyler -
Me and Jaden -
Taelin loved this toy! So cool they had stuff for all ages, they had so much fun!
I can't believe I was able to get them to stop long enough to get a picture :)
Jaden took a picture of himself, what a gangsta!
That night we went to the BSU Women's basketball game, which was very fun too!
Taelin and Jennie love it!
After a while, Jaden and Kyler got bored, and luckily had a fun game on their dad's phone to play
Jaden, Grandma and Grandpa!
The whole group
Such cute cousins, they play so nicely together... most of the time
Even though it was raining/snowing most of the weekend so far everyone was still able to have a lot of fun playing outside.
Kyler riding around on the razor
Playing on the swingset
Me taking Taelin on a little bike ride :)
The boys playing b-ball, look at Jaden! Wow!
It WAS really cold though, so Kyler didn't want to take his hands out to go down the slide haha :)
What a cutie!!!
The monkey bars were cold...
This slide is a little easier to go down w/o hands
Even Taelin had fun playing basketball
Most AWESOME shot of Jaden playing basketball. Love the silhouette that I caught
Kyler and Grandma playing baseball, Kyler hit the ball for the first time today!!! GO KYLER!
Video of Kyler hitting the ball!





2 comments:
oh my gosh this all looks like so much fun! I'm really jealous I missed out on this. Taelin is so dang cute and small compared to jaden and kyler lol i miss you all loads!
YAY!! I'm so glad you found my blog! I never knew you had a blog! Now i can read about your whole life! It looks like you're having fun up in Idaho! I sure miss that place. And I miss you too!
Post a Comment