A week or two ago, it was pretty nice outside with a little breeze. My mom, sister and I wanted to fly a kite (it was my Harry Potter kite... which makes it like 100x's cooler than yours!) and thought my nephew Taelin would love to do that. So, we got the kite out and ran around and around and around the back yard with little to no luck. But Taelin was entertained! Then we tried it again yesterday and it was a SUCCESS!... for about 5-10 min, but still! Mom got it all the way up until there was no more string left. We had about 1 minute to take a picture and right after the picture it came down and landed on top of a huge tree, but I pulled it really hard and finally got it out of the tree. However, on it's way out/down, the stick thing in the back of the kite that holds it straight came out and got stuck in the tree. So, mom went over after we picked up the string and kite and threw a soccer ball at the tree and got the stick out! haha. So, here's a video of mom trying to fly the kite unsuccessfully in the back yard. Our house has this spot that just blocks the wind, so to be successful we ended up going in the front yard in our cul-de-sac. Lucky we live in one! Enjoy the video! (Background music was unintentional. Little Einsteins: The Mouse and The Moon was on in the background - turned out to work perfectly though! haha!)
And here's a few pictures of mom flying the kite! That was so fun! :)
SO FUN and exciting! :) Everyone should go fly a kite once in a while!
ANNETTE!!! I MISS YOU!!! I was so furious when I read your blog about what happened to you! You don't deserve any of that! You are amazing! I hope that you are doing good and having so much fun with your family!
3 comments:
i LOVE the music with the video!So great!
ANNETTE!!!
I MISS YOU!!! I was so furious when I read your blog about what happened to you! You don't deserve any of that! You are amazing! I hope that you are doing good and having so much fun with your family!
oh my gosh mom is hilarious! i would prob be laughing so hard if i saw her running around like that lol i love you guys =)
Post a Comment