Saturday, January 22, 2011

Happy Birthday to ME! 25!!!!!!!

Today I turned 25!!!! Ahhh! It's so crazy, and I'm all old now, but I feel way young. I live at home, I'm spoiled to death by my parents... which is great :) I loved being home and being able to celebrate this amazing time of my life with my family. Here's some pictures from my special day, enjoy!

I just woke up and as you can see... my hair is still in a towel :) I'm holding the drawing/note Jennie made for me, it says 'Happy 25th birthday: 25 reasons why we love you', so sweet!


My mom made me a delicious breakfast and I even got the special plate! (it's red and says 'You are special today' all over it.


My parents gave me another amazing present! What a cute sign they made (see below what it is)...


I got a cable installed so I can listen to my iPod in my car AND it charges it at the same time! So amazing!


Here's me with my awesome birthday presents: 2 new Boise State shirts, 2 new movies (Toy Story 3, Eclipse), New jeans, and some new yummy perfume spritzer (LOVE ROCKS from Victoria's Secret).


During the day, we did 2 fun puzzles


Jennie and Taelin looking at some pictures/videos on her computer.


My mommy made me this most DELICOUS trifle for my b-day 'cake'. Chocolate brownie trifle with raspberries on top... MMmmm! She's amazing!


Me and Jennie before heading out to dinner with the fam


Dinner at PF Changs!!! So good!


Jennie and Taelin at dinner


Grandpa feeding Taelin with a chopstick


Outside of PF Changs, I'm holding my fortune cookie and my free birthday-to-go dessert


Taelin playing basketball from the comfort of his little chair :)


Lighting the candles to my birthday 'cake'... took like 2 hours!


Blowing out my 25 candles, so much smoke! Woah!


YUMMY!!!!!!!


Aren't you jealous? :)


HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME!

2 comments:

Jennie and Dalin Nelson said...

so much fun! i loved it!:) glad i was here to celebrate!

Heather Williams said...

Happy birthday