Today is a very important day...Today (which is also my birthday) is the day I'm 100+ pages into my 5th book (When We Meet Again, shown below) of the new year and it's only January!!!! How exciting :) I've never read The Canticle Kingdom before, it was really good! My parents got me that for Christmas. I've read all of the Children of The Promise series and the following series once before, but I love them so much, so I'm reading them again :)
1 - The Canticle Kingdom

2 - The Children of The Promise (Book 1): Rumors of War

3 - The Children of The Promise (Book 2): Since You Went Away

4 - The Children of The Promise (Book 3): Far From Home

5 - The Children of The Promise (Book 4): When We Meet Again

Can I hear a WOOT for reading and good books? :) And if you haven't read any of those books before, you SHOULD! They are all very good!
3 comments:
I LOVE Children of the Promise!! They are so good! And "Hearts of the Children" is really good too if you haven't read them..it's about their kids. Happy Reading..and HAPPY BIRTHDAY!! Love you!
looks like someone has had some time on their hands!:)glad you are enjoying them!
Ash, ya, I've read both series, and I LOVE them :)
Post a Comment