Sunday, March 21, 2010

Taelin Texts


Since Taelin (my sister Jennie's baby) was born, I have been receiving picture text messages from Jennie of my adorable nephew Taelin. I have a lot of nephews, but he is the only one to appear on my phone so often (believe me, I am NOT complaining. I am the one requesting the pictures most of the time). I have my phone programmed to keep my inbox managed itself so it automatically deletes texts, etc. However, whenever I receive a picture message, it doesn't delete on it's own. Lately, before I get a text message that includes a picture, movie, song, etc, my phone very kindly lets me know that my 'media message inbox' is 83% full. Heeding these warnings, I began going through my texts, ready to delete them and make room for what is to come. Seeing that 90% of them were pictures of my adorable nephew Taelin, I decided to email them to myself and post them here. Now I will have them forever :) - Enjoy!





































3 comments:

Debbie Bradshaw said...

That is so fun to see him grow up through those pictures. Good job.

Jennie and Dalin Nelson said...

omg I LOVE IT!! so amazing! he's grown up so much! thanks for posting that! i don't even have some of those pics. he's so stinking cute!!!!

Mel said...

way cute! gotta love tae tae. you'll love that you've kept those!