Sunday, February 21, 2010

Duet Into a Solo

In high school, my friends and I would play this duet all the time, my little sisters know it, my mom knows it, my older brother and one of his little boys knows it. It's really fun to play and easy to learn! Well, the other day, I really wanted to play it, but I was alone at home. So I decided to learn how to play it as a solo. It's not perfect, but here it is. Enjoy! :)

ps - I am playing it on my keyboard, so the keys make a clicking noise and that is what you also are hearing haha

3 comments:

Debbie Bradshaw said...

That is SOOO awesome. You are SOOO talented. I am impressed.

Jennie and Dalin Nelson said...

wow AMAZING!!!

Heather.H said...

I love that duet! My family plays that one too but I can't play it by myself! You'll have to teach me some day.