Monday, February 8, 2010

All About Kyler

I went over to Mel and Christian's for the Super Bowl which was so fun! The boys are just adorable and I can't get enough of them! This post is all about Kyler though. He's just getting so big and talking so much, it's crazy! And he's just so adorable I can barely stand it! I LOVE being an Aunt - it's the best thing ever!




He and Jaden were playing so cute together with their train track.




Here is Kyler trying to smile - he likes to close his eyes and thinks that's what it means, haha, it's so funny :)


He's playing with his train in this video - just off in his own world, and Mel is very into the game as you can hear :) haha



Mel, thanks for letting me come over! I love you all!

2 comments:

Mel said...

so cute! thanks for posting all those. the first pic isn't working on my computer. i'll have to come try again!

Mindy said...

oh my gosh he is a doll. i am jealous that you get to spend so much time with them!!