Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Finally!

I haven't updated my blog in so long! I never really feel like I have anything to blog about, but I'm going to try to find things haha.I FINALLY went and saw Avatar in 3D!!! and I totally loved it so much! I could have seriously watched it all day long. I would love to go see it again soon. The writing wasn't the best, but the graphics were so cool and i just loved it so much! It kind of reminded me of a good dream, super fun and really enjoyable. Anyone want to go see it? Let me know and I'll go with you! :)

Last week I was able to go to to my sister, Mel's, and hang out with 2 of my adorable nephews and we got to go out to lunch. I love that my sister lives so close so I can visit! Jaden is just such a smarty pants and is learning to read right now (Mel is such a good mom!). Watch this adorable video of him reading! He's so good!




What else is new? I graduate in 79 days!!! I am so excited! I'm not really sure what is going to happen after that, but I'm trying to keep myself open to whatever comes! I've been looking into a lot of different things like going to Korea or China to teach English and also have been looking into nannying in another country. I've never really been anywhere and I think it would be awesome to do something like that, so we'll see what happens. :)

3 comments:

Jennie and Dalin Nelson said...

yes go and leave the country and teach english! something taht i ALWAYS wanted to do! you and Mindy should do it together, since she has a passport now:) and i want to go se AVATAR with you! will you take me? and Jaden is so stinking smart!! he's so cute! miss ya!

Curtis & Ashley said...

Wahoo on graduating so soon!! That's exciting stuff! Crazy to think of all the options out there. It sounds really fun/exciting to go to a different country. Good luck with the decisions..do something wild! :) Love you!

Mel said...

so fun! how do i get that video from you? can't wait to see what you end up doing! mandi LOVED teaching english in China! nannying would be great as well!