Saturday, February 7, 2009

Graduation is SO close!

This semester has been killing me. It is SO busy, and stressful. I have to constantly remind myself that I'm almost done!! And to keep going (I've recently had a bout of lack-of-motivation-in-school) :-) I'm taking mostly GE's this semester, and only one Social Work class, which is probably part of the reason it's so hard for me. I am not passionate about these other classes (Art history - interesting but SO hard!, Advanced writing in the Social Sciences..., then my last 2 religion classes: BOM 2nd 1/2 and Teachings of the Living Prophets, which actually are great). Anyways, I registered, last night, for Spring and Summer semesters, and it felt so good to realize that after taking 5 classes over the Spring/Summer semesters, that I will only have 3 (I think) more classes + my internship (which will last all Fall/Winter), and then I'LL BE DONE!! Then I can graduate in April!!! Yay! The end is in sight!!! I am starting to feel very glad that I never gave up on college, and that all this time and effort will be all worth it! Woot! Happiness!

2 comments:

Jennie and Dalin Nelson said...

wow that is so cool!! go you!!:)

Lisa Marie said...

Wahoo!! Go Netty! I know how you feel:) It's nice to think that school will actually end someday soon! Keep going, love ya girl!