Sunday, January 25, 2009

David Archuleta - Solo Tour - March 21st!!!!!!



So, the places and dates of David's solo tour have finally been posted, and guess what? HE'S GOING TO BOISE ON MARCH 21ST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am so excited I cannot explain it! So, I called my 2 little sisters and we are all going to go together! It will be so much fun! woot! He is going to 20 different cities all over the US, from New York, Oklahoma, to Virginia and Texas, and much much more; basically all over, which is so amazingly awesome! So, if anyone would like to come with me to see him, I'm driving home on March 20th (Friday) after my class which ends at 1, then I'm coming back on Sunday the 22nd sometime in the evening. Yay for David!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

4 comments:

Curtis said...

Netty, I'm so happy for you!! That will be sooo much fun..a dream come true for you!! Did you have a fun birthday?? What did you do for it?! I hope you are surviving school :)

Curtis said...

I don't know why it says Curtis..obviously I (Ashley) said that..lol!

Sara said...

YAY!!! Sounds like you'll have an awesome time :)

Lisa Marie said...

Tell us about the concert NOW!:)