Saturday, January 17, 2009

Highlights of December 2008....

I haven't posted in a while, so here's my post. I'm adding some pics of me and Mindy and Dad going tubing, also from us acting out the nativity on Christmas even, David Archuleta's birthday cake (from Dec. 28th, he's 18!!!) Mindy's haircut, stacking game pieces, and the new APX building in construction (which is going to be so cool!). (ps - I don't know how to make the pictures look nice. Whenever I put them up, they always look scattered , and out of order and weird, but in the template they look good! So, too bad haha :-), oh and the one of me and Mindy looking excited was us in the car on Christmas Eve, so excited to go look at lights :-))
Update on my life: school is kicking my butt so far. It's BUUUUUSSSSSSY! I'm so tired!!! I'm really happy that Monday is a holiday so I can catch up on some me-time and some sleep. I also need to get an oil change in my car... yep. The classes I'm taking are: Art history, Choir (love it!), Book of Mormon, Advanced writing for the Social Sciences (eng 315), The Living Prophets, and Social Work: Cultural Diversity. After this semester, I will take about 5ish or more classes in the Spring/Summer, then just have my internship (with about 2ish classes) in the Fall and Winter! Then I'll graduate!!! yay!



3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Annette! It's been ages! How neat that you are pursuing social work. It's such a noble profession--exhausting- but very rewarding. =) Best wishes for a great school year, and keep hanging in there! Blessings!

Lisa Marie said...

Thanks! I love the David cake, haha! And the tubing looks like fun. Hope you have a good holiday, love you!

Anonymous said...

great pics. i am so glad that you updated. yeah! you know that i live through your blog. haha