It's so beautiful, and I love it! I played it for 3+ hours last night, so fun!!! My mom was worried that I would "lose my talent" haha.. so funny. Anyways, THANK YOU MOM AND DAD!! I love it! Isn't it beautiful?? Oh, and one of the best parts? Headphones so my roommates and anyone who might be listening don't have to suffer, haha. They also included the Children's Songbook which was really nice.
So, as for Thanksgiving, we did the usual stories, the 7 kernels of corn, eggnog toast which I chugged by myself because Alan or Michael weren't there... and then an amazingly delicious feast! Mel, Christian, their boys, Michael, Steph and their boys joined and it was a loud table of happiness. All the food was amazing! We played a lot of wii while we were there, and I read a lot. It was nice to relax and not work. Jessica and I went to temple square the evening after Thanksgiving and saw the lights, they never cease to amaze me! I seriously don't know how they put the lights on so perfectly to make the leaves that are left on the tree appear to be on fire!
Now back to reality though, and with only 2 weeks left in the semester, I'm starting to think about how I'm not prepared for a few finals... but it will be done soon, which is what's getting me through it. Also, I'm putting up my Chritmas lights in my room today - now all we need is a good snow storm!
5 comments:
Oooh! I love love love the lights at Temple Square!!
Cute pictures! I can't believe you got a keyboard...so cool! And PS I didn't even know you knew how to play the piano...what the? How long did you take lessons? Sounds like a fun break. I'm so not ready to go back to school tomorrow, ugh.
I played a dude on the Wii tonight!
And Temple Square was so pretty, I think I'm going two more times before I go home. Haha.. I did have fun with you though and thanks for letting me join your fam!! HA, FAM!
haha you are so rude!!!! but i love your present that you got, i bet that you were wishing it WAS me:) haha wahoo for chirstmas when you come up! love the lights and stuff!
omigosh i love that last pic of the temple! beautiful!!!
Post a Comment