This is David Archuleta's 2nd music video for his 2nd single, A Little Too Not Over You. He co-wrote it and I absolutely love it!!! Enjoy!
So, here are my updates for December. I put my Christmas lights in my room, and I love them! I cannot wait to go home this weekend!!! Also, I got a new phone. I got the enV2 (and it makes Mindy envious haha!), and I love that too. It's such a great and fun phone. The last picture is of our whiteboard at work. I am the 'board decorator'... self appointed. haha, and every few weeks or months I re-decorate it. So, that is what I did on Saturday. I think it turned out lovely. Enjoy! And an early Merry Christmas!
2 comments:
Oh my Annette..you are so artistic!! Love the white board! And i love you! We loved coming to your concert last week! Merry Christmas!!
WOW!!! I love the whiteboard!!! That's amazing!
Post a Comment