Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Twilight


I went and saw Twilight tonight, and WOW! The movie was amazing!!! I loved the books, and had heard very mixed reviews, but I loved it! I wish it could have gone at least another hour. I think they picked the most perfect people to play each of the characters. I loved Robert Pattinson for Edward... awww... so beautiful! And Kristen Stewart for Bella, and can we say amazing soundtrack?! Karlie came with me, THANK YOU KAR!, which was fun because now that she's married... well, you know how that goes. :-) j/k. Anyways, good times, and awesome movie, it makes me want to start reading the books again... which I will probably do! haha - This will definitely be one I will be buying when it comes out!

1 comment:

Lisa Marie said...

I liked it a lot too! But I was kind of disappointed in Bella and Edward's relationship. He's from the 1900's, he was suppose to be a gentlemen and really cool at the same time...I don't know I just didn't think he was the best for the part, especially since is he isn't muscular at all! haha, jk. But I'm glad you went, sorry I couldn't go...I would have loved to go with another Twilight lover:) Hope you have a good Thanksgiving!