Welp, it's official! After 4 1/2 weeks I am an official employee at Community Connections, Inc. :) It's been SO hard and at times very overwhelming, but it has also been exciting and fun and awesome! They have told me that my job will take me about 6-8 months to feel comfortable in haha! Such a long time! I am a supervisor over 24+ people, and a case manager over just as many. But it's awesome! Love it :) (My official title is Children's Developmental Specialist).
In my spare time, I have been a little crafty :) I saw this idea online, and thought it was so fun! You just use empty milk jugs and color a face on the flat side on the back, and then cut a hole on the opposite side from the face, and either drape yellow (or colored) christmas lights behind them or put battery powered tea lights in them! Fun fun for the door step outside! :)


2 comments:
love the jugs:) and your new job title!:)
Congrats on the new job, you'll be great!
Post a Comment