Monday, April 4, 2011
I GOT THE JOB!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
So, now all I need to worry about is my licensing exam I'm taking next Tuesday at 8am (oh, and no worries that I have to be there 30 min early..... woah!), as long as I can pass the exam, I will officially be able to say that I HAVE A JOB!!!!!!!! I interviewed last Friday, and after the hour long interview (she was quite talkative, and so funny!!! My jaws hurt from smiling and laughing!), I felt so excited about the job! But, I have been excited about plenty of other jobs before in the past few months. So, I didn't get my hopes up that high. When she called me today, I was SURE she was going to say I didn't get hired for one reason or another, but she didn't say that!!!!! SHE SAID SHE'D LIKE TO HIRE ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! AHHHHHHH!!!!!!! And for a good amount!!!! Gosh I'm so excited and I feel so blessed :) So, crossing my fingers AGAIN that I pass the exam :) Update to come.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
CONGRATS!!! You'll do great on the exam! So happy for you! And very impressed with your blogging as of late :)
Congratulations Annette! I'm so happy for you!
Cool! So, what is the job exactly?
Awesome! Congratulations!
Post a Comment