Saturday, April 23, 2011

The Easter Bunny's Comin' to Town!

Today started out with some pre-Easter fun. Dying Easter eggs ALL BY MYSELF! No other siblings to dye them with. I made my mom dye one of them, and then I did the rest. Fun fun fun! 

This little bunny has been in the family since I was a very little girl. What a fun and energetic bunny!




So, you know those plastic wrapper things that the egg dying kits come with, and then you're supposed to put them around the egg and boil them so the wrapper shrinks around it? WELL - you can use a hair dryer and it works the same! So fun :)


All set up!


Pretty colors




Finished products


That is my interpretation of the Easter Bunny


HAPPY EASTER!


I think me, my mom and dad are all a little excited for the holiday :) Got all our baskets and bunnies out tonight :)



HAPPY EASTER!

2 comments:

Jennie and Dalin Nelson said...

how fun!! miss you guys!!

Mel said...

LOVE it! totally remember that bunny! you dyed so many eggs! :) hope they made a great potato salad! :)