My amazing mother turned a beautiful 53 years old! We all tried to make the day as special as we could for her. The night before, dad and I wrapped her presents and decorated a little bit.
I also made mom a delicious breakfast, which she loved :)
Then after going shopping and hanging out, we all went to dinner and mom's favorite restaraunt: McGraths Fish House
Mindy and I got mom the 45th anniversary edition of The Sound of Music. It includes a 25 page picture book, a DVD of the movie and a Blu-ray version. I think she's excited :)
She also got some awesome new piano music!
And the clothes that we went shopping for earlier
And new phones... I mean shoes... oh, who can tell the difference?!
Mom eating her fishy
Mindy windy doing a wonderful job looking like a fish :)
And eating some
Dude's shrimp dish
My DELICIOUS steak and fries - SOOO good!
53 things we love about mom on her 53rd birthday!
And if all that wasn't enough, mom gets to be a princess (yes... that is a crown I made... on her head), AND eat delicious raspberry chocolate cheesecake that I made! YUM!
Oh, she renewed her passport too!
All in all, a very fun and happy birthday to my lovely mom! Xoxo mom!

1 comment:
how fun!! wish we were there to celebrate with her!!! love all the funny pics too!!! you guys are crazy!! and i love the crown you made! haha exttttttt;'u,,
Post a Comment